Theres no better place to explore during the christmas period than beautiful London. Getting all wrapped up and just wandering around the light drenched streets and activities. As I am on my train HOME (B U Z Z I N G) I thought I would include some pretty pictures of my last few weeks in London.
- Winter Wonderland & South Bank market
2. Peggy Porsches (duh) – We literally had to queue for like half an hour for a £5 cupcake hahahaha. It was worth it for the pretty pictures though!
3. Oxford Street – I am SO OBSESSED with Selfridges “With Love From…” sign. It is amazing.
4. The Chinese Lantern Festival – potentially expensive ticket at £16 – however it was amazing. Think again if you are imagining a couple of lanterns scattered around, this is a full on bigger-than-life-size lantern exhibition. It spans the inside of Chiswick Park surrounding the amazing Chiswick house. If you get a chance I highly recommend it, its fab. It is on until the 1st of Jan!
5. Slightly outside London but only a mere 47 minute train to Bicester Village – UNREAL!!!!!! A purpose built designer outlet shopping village. Its like walking into Disney, I couldn’t believe it. And I know sometimes you think how good can the discounts actually be??? Well I can confirm they are amazing. £795 mulberry bag reduced to £239???? hell yes. A complete mix of old season stuff along with current collections. My Vivienne Westwood bag was half the price (Cry). £11 train ticket there, that’ll do nicely. Sadly I didn’t buy anything for myself just some presents and Princess John got lots naturally!
Love LCB xxxxx