“Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” was this years theme and wow FEELING IT. Usually I would do a super long insta story with my fav dresses but thought I would try something a bit different this time. After all it is the MET gala, it deserves some level of dedication and long standing memories.
All pics from daily mail and in no particular order… without further ado (wow I’ve never typed the word ado before 😂 weird)
WORK IT GURL (my best dressed)
1. Kim Kardashian West – I mean I couldn’t start with anyone else could I? All hail Kim K- the definition of flawless
2. Gigi Hadid – YES. Unreal so in love with everything about this look.
3. Winnie Harlow – Just look at that head piece.
4. Katy Perry – understated as usual.
5. Blake Lively – obviously.
6. JLO – absolutely in love; feathers, sequins, theme on point, the legs, she got it all 🙌🏼
7. Arianna Grande – Her MET gala debut and she did not disappoint. Even managed to get her signature bow in there.
8. Katherine Langford – An unexpected one but EH HELLO – she looks amazing! 13 reasons why she should always be at the MET gala (see what I did there 🤙🏼😏)
OH NO HONEY NO (my worst dressed)
1. Shailene Woodley- ? Eh, what? I’m just so confused why you would turn up like this. She’s so beautiful and that ain’t showing. It’s like she’s got mixed up with the 2016 fashion in technology theme. Reminding me of when Zayn turned up in a robot arm.
2. Liza Koshey – surley not? I hate everything about this look. Why are you half naked when it’s a religious theme!!! Hahaha. Such a cheap look.
4. Kylie Jenner- Hard to say any Kardashian is doing wrong but not feeling Kylies look at all, also think it’s stuck in the wrong theme! Just not the most flattering dress she’s ever worn.
5. Michelle Williams – frumpy springs to mind here.
6. Cara Delevingne – hmmmmm, weird one! The face/hat thing is throwing me right off. It’s a no from me.
7. Alexa Chung – aw jeez, dislike this dress a lot. Love the hair and necklace but this whole look isn’t working right together too casual!
8. Kate Moss – another one for the to casual list, she looks like she’s off to dinner with her gals?! CMON.
I could go on for hours but I shall leave that as a short snippet of my best and worst dressed!
Oh PS – LIVING for this couple debut (I mean they haven’t officially said it but I think we’re all praying) Cole & Lili 4 Eva
Happy Tuesday friends,